Sunday, May 12, 2013

Breaking the Rules


My life is not as simple as turning my palm. Life as a student in one of university at Capital gives me so many option. Sometimes it gives me happiness, but sometimes it gives sadness. There are so many part of my life that always show me the definition of dilemmatic, for instance choosing my hobby or obeying the rules where I live.

This semester I felt so bored. I don’t know what I have to do. This feeling came after I finished my second practicum. I did everything just to complete my duty as a scholarship student. However, I didn’t study wholeheartedly. Everything became to change when I first heard about climbing M.T Gede that was held by Asthabarata an UKM in UPH. It invited me and brought up the spirit within me.

Honestly I felt so uncertain about this event, because my overnight stay letter was rejected by my Dorm Parent. On the other side, I really wanted to participate in this event. It is because I love to have an adventure. Short story, I went to M.T Gede without the permission from my dorm parent.

Unfortunately, my dorm parent knew about it. When I came back from climbing, I was called by my dorm parent. I was so surprised, I felt so scared, but I have to face it. My SPV and I got a really big problem. I was threatened to get a SP and my SPV was threatened to being fired. It really scares me, even until now. All I could do is only apologizing for my mistake. Through this experience, I learned that I have to choose every option in my life wisely and not to follow my own desire and thought. Unless, I have to be ready to get the consequence for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment